Homeopathy is a system of medicine (also known as alternative treatment) developed by Samuel Hahnemann who was a German physician in the 1800s. He made the strange discovery that the same substance that could cause a reaction in a healthy person could also be a remedy for someone suffering from similar issues and/or symptoms.
The basic idea behind homeopathy is that “like cures like.”
It may seem hard to believe but the approach to vaccination used in Western medicine is pretty similar to it, but might have. potential side effects.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, is completely safe.
Homeopathy is a natural and holistic way of healing the entire person using extremely small doses of specific remedies rather than simply eliminating a particular symptom.
In homeopathy, no two people are alike, so even if two people might be suffering from migraines, the homeopathic remedies provided for them may be completely different.
I (Durdana Tariq) have been practicing homeopathy for 27+ years and I have been able to treat 3,200+ patients around the world.
I started learning homeopathy after I took my son and my daughter to a local homeopath back in 1992.
At that time, my daughter had severe wheat allergies which were causing major issues for her.
My son had chronic tonisillitis and was ill 15 days a month…
Almost miraculously, our homeopath was able to help my children recover from their conditions in a short time span of 1-2 months.
After I saw results for my family, I was hooked.
I decided to learn more about how I can help others improve their lives through this unique and effective medium.
Here are the 13 surprising benefits of homeopathy you might not currently know:
1. It can be used by women who are pregnant and expecting with zero side-effects, allowing quick results.
2. It can be used by children and infants for various reasons (sweet globules which children absolutely adore, minimal to no side-effects and extremely easy intake).
3. It does not interfere with other medicines taken by a person.
4. Even if the wrong remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all so the risk factor is zero.
5. Other than occasional, mild, and very short symptom aggravations which go away pretty quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the person as a whole, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies.
6. It can be used for both chronic or acute conditions so it has the potential to treat a vast array of problems in both men and women.
7. Homeopathy provides unique treatment to each person. It treats the person and not the symptoms so you can rest assured that your treatment was prescribed to you and you alone. This increases the chances that the patient will see results.
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing one’s issues: one that involves the mind, body and spirit of the person being treated.
9. Homeopathic remedies are easily available around the world, allowing it to be accessible to the masses.
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically very affordable.
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time without them “rotting” or “becoming unusable”.
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive and are taken through the mouth.
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when prescribed by the right practitioner and tailored to the patient.
I hope you can now see how homeopathy can potentially benefit you.
If you, your family or children suffer from acute and chronic issues, Homeopathy can proably help.
Feel free to click the button at the top to book your FREE 15-minute phone consult with me so I can ask you questions and see if homeopathy can potentially help you.
MBBS, DHM Canada